Online Marketing Strategies (Sprache: Englisch)
Tools for market research and guidance to define target audience and marketing goals
Learn about the importance of a strategy for successful online marketing, how to determine the strategy components for yourself and how market research can help.
The training is aimed at all beginners to online marketing, for example:
- ● Entrepreneurs and employees in companies of all sizes
- ● Self-employed people
- ● Vocational school pupils and students
Content and goals of the training:
- ● Understand the relevance of online marketing strategies
- ● Get to know components of online marketing strategies
- ● Define individual unique selling propositions, target audience, marketing objectives, performance indicators and advertising media
- ● Get to know simple market research methods
The training is interactive.
Using the example of a small local company, you will get to know the components of online marketing strategies, create your own strategy in short exercises and directly apply what you have learned.
For this training you should understand basic online marketing terms and online purchasing processes as well as know channels for online marketing or have attended the following module in advance:
- ● Online marketing 101: learn more about terms, user behaviour and online channels
- ● Free listings in the Google Search results & on Google Maps: be present with Google My Business
Please note that the realisation of an event cannot be guaranteed. Under certain circumstances, a training course may be postponed or cancelled. (This training is taking part in English)
The participation is free of charge. Registration under following link